Canon Pixma iP2770 Inkjet Photo PrinterSunday, March 25, 2012
I'm very happy to own this basic everyday printer. I wanted a printer that does one thing...prints.
- Print fast and text/image looks good
- 2 cartridges (Black and multi-color) both easy to use and replace and I think more economical.
- Compact if you need desk space
- Great value for money. (SRP 2195 got it for 2000)
- It's easy to set up
- Borderless printing
- 2 basic buttons: On/off and paper reload button (which for me means no frills, a printer that gets the job done)
- Paper source is rear tray (which is perfect for printing journaling cards without any hassle.)
- It has no spare parts to break
- No screwing around
- No paper Jam
- It looks nice and lite.
- Even with cons I will still recommend this printer to a friend. :)
- The noise it produces before printing is a bit scary and annoying but eventually you'll get use to it. :) note: You can adjust the noise it produces in Printer Properties> Maintenance>Quiet Mode
- Does not have any thing to catch the paper after it has finished printing. no biggie. :)
Again, All and all at the end of the day this printer does what you want it to. it prints.