Podcast Round UpSunday, October 05, 2014
Some of the best tips and tricks I've known I got it from listening to podcast. It was quite addicting because of the huge selection and topics you can choose from and it's the perfect companion when your doing almost anything. I usually listen when I'm blogging or before I sleep or when I can't sleep. my grown-up version of lullaby. Here's my favorites and current podcast I'm listening to.
I hope the roundup inspires you to do podcasting. Join me to discover new podcast or if you are a podcast fan, please share some of your favorites.
- I stumbled Serial from blogher. It's new and I'm very excited because just like We're Alive - A "Zombie" Story of survival this is going to be fun and nerve wracking to listen to.
- I read some where that The Adam Carolla Show is really good. According to Guinness World Records it is the most downloaded podcast ever. WOW.I'm giving it a try this week.
- One of my favorite sites, Design Sponge, also have a podcast, After the Jump its a series of interviews with designers and shop owners of the creative community. Reminds me of ELISE GETS CRAFTY
- I'm currently working on The List Project by my friend Rianne and Beyond the To Do List | Personal Productivity Perspectives will be a great companion.
- Another craft/business related podcast. While She Naps with Abby Glassenberg If your not into crafts, you can skip this.