November Read Final TallyTuesday, December 02, 2014
As much as I wanted to beat my October Read Final Tally, November is not for reading. Sickness overload for us and just when I thought we're done with it, Hubby got sick again. Unbelievable. I'm praying that December will be good to us because My nanay(grandma)will be here for the holidays and we hope to spend more time with her. I'm super excited to take our photos beside our Christmas tree and start my December Daily pages and I know December will be busy for me but I will try my best to read more.
- Zoe Sophia's Scrapbook: An Adventure in Venice by Claudia Mauner
- Sh*t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern
- Ketchup Is a Vegetable: And Other Lies Moms Tell Themselves by Robin O'Bryant
- Night After Night (Seductive Nights, Book 1) by Lauren Blakely
- True Love Deluxe by Jennifer Lopez
- How to Sleep with a Movie Star by Kristin Harmel