Doodle in my Planner
This is my first Recollections and only Planner for 2018. I'm using it as a memory keeping journal. Instead of journal+photos, I decided to doodle my days instead. I have to say that doodling is a bit fun in this planner because most of the materials I used are planner paper friendly.
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Marker- This is my main coloring medium
- Prismacolor Scholar Art Pencils-Once in a while I also use this wonderful colored pencils
- Derwent Blender and Burnisher Pencils-The reason why I started using colored pencils. They soften hard edges and blend colored pencils well.
- Uni Pin Pen 01 Pigment Ink (Black Ink)-My favorite waterproof and fade-resistant felt-tipped pen
- Crayola Super Tips Washable Markers- Another favorite coloring medium/writing markers